All EBS Security officers are trained to abide by the company’s strict rules, regulations, policies, and procedures when hired. Officers are instructed to act professionally at all times and abide by the Federal, State, and Local laws regarding security officers. All officers must pass our thorough screening process and background checks before they are hired, and all officers are certified with a Class D License through the State of Florida’s required training program. All armed officers are certified with a state Class G License. EBS also provides additional specialized training for unconventional events and/or occasions.
In addition, all officers assigned to a contract account will comply with the following requirements prior to an assignment:
- Have met all state-required security training.
- Have passed a physical examination and have a valid state driver’s license.
- Be a U.S. citizen or an alien who has been lawfully admitted for permanent residence and is able to read, write, and speak the English language.
- Be able to accept and respond to instructions and directions, as well as prepare clear and concise reports.
- Have a Class D security license.
- Have a Class G security license, if carrying a weapon.
- Have a neat and professional appearance at all times.
- Be friendly and courteous at all times to all employees, visitors, or guests.
- Be properly trained and qualified to perform the assigned tasks.
- Have a complete police background check.
Contact EBS Security today to learn how our services and security solutions can benefit your organization.